з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Moscow Branch office of American Oil and Gas consulting company is looking for a Reservoir Engineer.
- Higher education, a degree in petroleum engineering;
- At least 5 years of petroleum engineering service experience;
- Good computer skills;
- Good command of the MS Office;
- Workable level of English;
- CV in English is a must.
- Analyze field development practices;
- Technical reservoir engineering studies;
- Estimation and evaluation of hydrocarbon reserves;
- Apply analytical methods and techniques to evaluate hydrocarbon reserves;
- Forecast field production profile;
- Reservoir model construction and calibration to historical data and the projection of the future field evaluation of hydrocarbon reserves;
- Meetings with clients to collect, organize and assess data;
- Support of the Company’s business development;
- Perform other duties consistent with the position.
- Competitive salary, bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Office - 1 minute walk from Kievskaya metro station.