з/п не указана
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients is looking for "HR Specialist"
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Work schedule: 5/2
- Thorough knowledge of Russian labour law and employment legislation, in particular with respect to temporary employment contracts and termination thereof.
- Experience with compliance and working with confidential information.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular human resources field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
- Plans and assigns projects or work to others.
- Assists with the review and evaluation of personnel performance.
- Interprets and applies organization policy.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Reviews progress with management.
- Under general supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments. Reviews and evaluates results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus appropriate professional experience in general HR area or HR specialty area.
- 5-8 years of professional experience.
- English – Upper-Intermediate